Student FAQ

Current Activity/Statement of Account

Why Do I Still Owe Payment?

When Should I Be Looking for Monthly Charges

Why Am I Being Charged to Make a Payment?

Financial Aid

Questions about Financial Aid?


Why Did I Receive A Late Fee?

Student on DPP & Housing: "Why Do I Have a Late Fee if I Paid the Correct Amount?"

I Can't Pay My Balance by The Due Date….What Can I Do?

Can You Waive My Late Fee?

Fees Are Billed to My Account but My Financial Aid Is Not Updated?

Health Insurance/Waiver

Questions about Health Insurance/Waiver?


What Are My Holds and How Do I Remove It?


What kind of payments does the Cashier accept?

Can I Make An Overpayment and Hold That Remainder On My Account For Future Fees?

I Want to Pay but I Don’t See the Charges on My Student Account.


Why Can't You Provide me Infomation if I am the Parent?


Transcript Questions?

1098-T/ Taxpayer Relief Act

  • To obtain your 1098-T form please visit
  • Your Student ID is required
  • UCR Site ID - 11560

    For security reasons, you will then be prompted to change your password. Enter your old password (last four digits of your SSN) and then enter a new password. The new password must be 7 characters and contain at least one numeric character, one upper case letter and one special character. NOTE:  If you have previously logged into the system and created a password, the last four (4) digits of your SSN are no longer valid.  If you do not remember your password, click the “Forgot Password” option for assistance.

    Once you login to the website, you can access and print your 1098-T form by selecting “View/Print My 1098-T” from the menu on the left side of the screen.

    If you need assistance obtaining your 1098-T for tax years 2017 forward, please contact TAB Service Company at 888-220-2540.

    For 1098-T forms prior to tax year 2017, please email Student Business Services at with your full name, student ID and the applicable tax year.


    I haven’t received my refund check, what do I do?

    My money hasn’t been direct deposited to my bank account?

    My bank account is now closed, how will I get my refund?

    I signed up for the FASPay debit card. What’s next?