University of California, Riverside

Student Business Services

1098-T / Taxpayer Relief Act

The University of California has contracted with TAB Services to electronically produce your IRS Form 1098-T Tuition Statement. You should receive an email notification at the end of January 2019 that your 1098-T for tax year 2018 is available online at Forms will not be mailed. The IRS Form 1098-T tuition Statement is used to assist the taxpayer in determining eligibility for an educational tax credit and/or deduction. For questions on your 1098-T form, please call 888-220-2540 or visit

To obtain your 1098-T for tax year 2017, please visit and enter the following information to login:

  • Site ID: 11560
  • Username: Student ID
  • Password: Last 4 digits of SSN

If you need assistance obtaining your 1098-T for 2017, please contact TAB Services at 888-220-2540.

For 1098-T forms prior to tax year 2017, please email Student Business Services at with your full name, student ID and the applicable tax year. 


More Information 

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Contact Information

Student Business Services
900 University Avenue

Tel: (951) 827-3204
Fax: (951) 827-3576

Related Links